Today I am headed to finalize plans for something i’m honored and excited to be a part of, in which I will post further details closer to date.
I have been really focusing on which path I want to go down and what steps I need to take to ensure I reach my goals, I think its important to take steps forward in bettering yourself.. some of the things I like to do daily is reflect and keep my goals in check.
- Identify qualities you admire about yourself, self affirmation is key. Find qualities that you admire in others also and figure out what is is that you want to learn by making plans and doing what you need to do to learn and grow in that particular field.
- Decide what you want to change whether circumstantial or within yourself.
- Identify your flaws. Think about the things that you don’t like about yourself and do what you can daily to work on these things. Realize we all have flaws, and that’s OK, no person in this world is perfect but If its something that you can change take steps daily/weekly/monthly to grow and become your best possible self.
- Get input – Network, get tips and advice from friends, family and influential people that you look up too. Outside perspective is important, its good to get advice from others.
- Start small, work up – Baby steps, write down your goals and what steps you need to take to achieve them.
- Decide on a timeline – Set dates that you want to achieve your goals by so you can keep yourself motivated and focused to achieve them.
- Follow through- Finally, don’t be distracted by external sources.. its normal to get sidetracked but remember WHY its important for you to achieve your goals and re focus – Don’t let anyone or anything stand in your way of growing and being amazing! We are all meant to shine 🙂